If you have already lodged your visa application and the Australian immigration authorities have not made a decision, you can complete a form to update your information.

You should return this completed form via email to the office where you lodged your application. Examples of things you need to inform the Australian immigration authorities about include:

  •  serious illness or a death in your family
  • your relationship status – married, divorced, entered a de facto relationship
  • you become engaged to be married
  • you changed your name
  • you have a child.