Immigrate to New Zealand in 2022 as the border starts to reopen. The country was considered one of the safest in the developing world since the Covid pandemic, with low Covid cases and deaths. New Zealand has recently announced an earlier reopening of its borders than expected. It plans on welcoming everyone back from October, but other residents and visa holders could possibly get there sooner. If you are planning to immigrate, here are some important dates and information to take into account.
1. From February the border opened to New Zealanders and eligible Australians. After 4 March, travellers can enter the border without quarantine if they meet the following requirements:
2. From 13 March, you can apply for a work visa if you meet the following requirements:
3. From 12 April the border is open to student visa holders.
4. From 1 May, the border opens to visa-waiver travellers and holders of valid visitor visas.
5. From October 1, the border reopens for those around the world. Border exceptions will no longer be applicable and normal visa processing resumes.
Whether you are currently eligible to migrate to New Zealand, or you are still waiting for eligibility, it is essential to start preparing early so that you have enough time to prepare your documents. Ensure you are double vaccinated and have the required documents to prove that you are. You need to consider that borders can open earlier to everyone, considering how safe New Zealand is following the pandemic. Now is the time to consult an immigration advisor to help you who can help you to start your immigration process.
Let Tri-Nations Migration help you to immigrate to New Zealand – call us today!